Written by: Ayet Bayrami
The month of July is arguably the most important time of 2018 for any gaming publisher and affiliate. Throughout some of the following weeks, thousands of gaming professionals from all over the world will gather and share key insights about the latest industry developments.
Whether you are there for networking purposes or in search of new player traffic solutions, the following two events are a must-visit, and that’s why we at iQU will be there and have set up a guide for what you should experience at Affiliate World Europe and Affiliate Summit East, respectively:
Affiliate World Europe 2018
Time – July 18-20, 2018
Place – Centre de Convencions Internacional de Barcelona (CCIB), Plaça de Willy Brandt, 11-14, 08019 Barcelona, Spain
What to look for – we’d argue that the following panels are among the most relevant ones for gaming publishers from their respective days:
- July 18th @ 16:40 pm – This first conference in our list deals with consumer psychology – more specifically, how to implement “a unique experience model that teases the senses”, when launching a product. While these insights are presented in relation to e-commerce, their presenter argues that they are also applicable to affiliate campaigns, so it would surely be interesting to see what can be learned from them and how this knowledge can be harvested by gaming marketeers.
- July 19th @ 16:35 pm – Titled “The Holy Grail of Conversion Rate Optimisation Hacks”, this session will mostly focus on exploring bidding strategies and the trade-off between decreasing acquisition costs, while raising sales without additional ad spend. This would definitely be useful for any game publisher!
- July 20th @ 11:10 am – Earlier this year, Facebook announced that it would introduce some significant changes to its algorithm, and this has sparked many debates between individuals in the gaming advertising world. This particular conference will clear up some of the misunderstandings about this alteration and will attempt to present a guide for fully-utilizing said algorithm.
If you would like to go over the entire plan for the event, check out to the AWE 2018 schedule.
How to meet iQU – Our team will be available for meetings on July 19th and 20th, so make sure to schedule one through email@example.com!
Affiliate Summit East 2018
Time – July 29-31, 2018
Place – 1535 Broadway New York, NY 10036, USA
What to look for – We’ve highlighted what we believe to be some of the most interesting sessions of each of the 3 days below:
- Session 3C (July 29th @ 4:20 pm) – This panel should be of great use for game publishers, as it will demonstrate how diversifying their ad strategies would allow them to ensure better overall monetization when going forward.
- Session 8C (July 30th @3:40 pm) – Last year, we argued that influencer marketing is essential for the gaming industry, and since then its importance and its involvement in the sales funnel have only grown. That’s why we think that Session 8C, focusing on the best practices for each of the key steps of any influencer campaign, is definitely one to visit.
- Session 11B (July 31st @10:55 am) – iQU has briefly covered how the GDPR, among other external factors, act as tier rate determinants for game performance marketing campaigns. Session 11B will discuss in greater depth how Blockchain relates to the GDPR and why it may be perceived as a threat to it. For this reason, we would highly encourage you to attend.
For a complete overview of all of the topics, speakers and time slots, refer to the ASE 2018 agenda.
How to meet iQU – Our team will be available for meetings throughout the entire event. As always, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and book a time slot with us in advance!
We look forward to meeting you at these events and to discussing how iQU can help enhance your player acquisition performance and drive your return on investment.